Create single application run on different devices communication with different interface

nishadixit

Hi,

I want to create single common application run on different platform
like PALM, PPC, Symbian without knowing Arcitecture of Smart PDA or PDA
or Smart Mobile devices. This application should communicate with
differnt interface of devices like Bluetooth, IR, USB, wireless USB,
POP Port etc.
I know that i can use J2ME MIDP 2.0.
1. If I create application using J2ME MIDP 2.0, Will it work on MIDP
1.0 supported devices?
2. Is there require to create differnt application for PALM OS as i
read in one J2ME Site?
3. When i create application for MIDP 1.0 supported device, Will it run
in another MIDP 1.0 supported device.

As i raed in one site of J2ME that one development, not work all
devices.

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Nisha