CreateUserWizard ContinueDestinationPageUrl

Guest

a login page
login.aspx

from there you can go to

createaccount.aspx
Ive got a createuserwizard on that create account page.

It includes the following properties
continuedestinationpageurl = "~/home.aspx"
logincreateduser = true
disablecreateduser = false

Now the login page works fine.

The Create account page creates an account fine. Up comes the
createuserwizard's `Your account has been successfully created`. The continue
button is pressed. Rather than going to the continuedestinationpageurl it
then goes BACK to my login.aspx. It sets the URL to
Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fMyApp%2fCreateAccount.aspx

My user is being logged in ok - ive a login status control showing me such!

So creation of users is ok. Being logged in is working. It just WONT go to
my requested Home.aspx file when the user creation takes place :( I though
there might be a problem with that page. Changing the url by hand to
Home.aspx loads the page fine and the user is still logged in.

custom redirection to the home.aspx page in code (e.g. via .redirection in
the continuebutton click event, or anywhere else after the user has been
created by the createuserwizard also doesnt work)

any ideas?

im getting desperate :(

many thanks

martin