CreateUserWizard custom steps

Joe

Hello all!

The first step I have allows the user to choose 1 or 2 options. If they
choose the 2nd one I want to skip the next step in the wizard and go right
to the 3rd step. Is there anyway to do this? I thought I could use the Next
event but that doesn't allow me to change to set the NextStepIndex.

Thanks,
Joe

Joe

Well I was able to handle the Next event after all. I just checked which
step I was at and what selection was made and change the ActiveStepIndex of
the control. It would have been nice if they event args had this option but
since it doesn't this works.

Steven Cheng

Hi Joe,

I agree to the solution you used (use next button event and manually change
the ActiveStepIndex according to the new step index parameter). The
CreateUserWizard still have many restrictions and doesn't expose much
interfaces. However, using custom code and its existing events can give us
enough extensibility to do our work. :)

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead