creating a html or jsp file dynamically

KK

hello

i am working on a project which is a sort of discussion forum. I want
to add a feature like in google groups, in which the subject of the
discussion given by the owner of the topic becomes a new link to a
html or jsp file. so that now new users can post their comments of
that page.

Can anyone help me on this?

GArlington

hello

i am working on a project which is a sort of discussion forum. I want
to add a feature like in google groups, in which the subject of the
discussion given by the owner of the topic becomes a new link to a
html or jsp file. so that now new users can post their comments of
that page.

Can anyone help me on this?

In most cases you will find that there is only ONE processing page/
file that receives a parameter - threadID, and then the page/file
generates the content dynamically. So, you do not need to "creating a
html or jsp file dynamically", what you need is to write jsp page
which can generate html...

Lew

can u tell me how to create a html page via jsp page?

Please avoid "txtspeek". The word is "you", not "u".

You create a JSP page as outlined in the Sun JavaEE tutorial:
<http://java.sun.com/javaee/5/docs/tutorial/doc/bnagx.html>

Serve the JSP page from an appropriate directory within the "webapps"
context of a server like Tomcat or Glassfish. The server will
automagically transform the JSP into HTML in response to an HTTP
request.

The Apache site for Tomcat:
<http://tomcat.apache.org/>
has even more useful documentation.

There are some good books out there also.

Study the materials.