Creating an Apache SOAP document problem.

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jon, Aug 28, 2003.

  1. Jon

    Jon Guest

    Hi All,
    I have a document that I need to send to a .NET server via SOAP and
    I'm not able to figure out how to construct it. I am able to send and
    receive the simple 'Echo String' document with only one element. Now
    I have multiple elements (not a problem) within various child nodes
    and such. This is where I am confused and flustered - on how to add
    these child nodes. Is it possible for someone to post an example on
    how to create these more complex documents or at least point me
    somewhere.

    I am using Java 1.3 and Apache SOAP 2.3.1
    Thanks & regards
    Jon

    An example of what I need to send is:

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>