Creating Escel file

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Cathy Bro, Sep 24, 2003.

  1. Cathy Bro

    Cathy Bro Guest

    I have been able to create and Active Server Page that when I link to
    it will ask if I want to download to an excel file which I do want. It
    works well, but there is one thing that I haven't been able to get to
    work yet.

    The ASP page has a logo picture in it and I want the picture to
    download into the excel file also. It doesn't. My code is the
    following:

    Response.Buffer = true
    Response.Clear
    Response.AddHeader "Content-Disposition",
    "attachment;filename=svra_excel.xls"

    <!--#INCLUDE FILE="svra_report.asp"-->

    the svra_report.asp is another page with the excel info in it.

    Does anyone know how I can get the logo to download also?

    Thanks.

    Cathy Bro, Sep 24, 2003