Creating two different session's from the same page

Guest

I have a asp page on one(www.abc.com) site from which I click one hyperlink
which opens a aspx page of another site (www.xyz.com) now I click the same
link and open one more instance of the same site (www.xyz.com) , Now in this
scenario is it possible to maintain 2 different sessions in those 2 instances.

The problem I am facing is all the instances opened share the same session.

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

not using cookies as the browser decides when to share cookies between
browser instances. if you switch to cookieless sessions, then its easy (as
the sessions have different urls).

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)