    Just in case, here's the output:
    www.pastebin.com/wJHjBrfn

    Thank you.

    Gilles, Apr 15, 2013

  2. On 4/15/2013 11:20 AM, Gilles wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > I tried running uWSGI on an ARM-based appliance, but it fails.
    >
    > Apparently, it could be due to the official Python 2.6.6 interpreter
    > in the depot not being compiled the way uWSGI expects it to be:
    >
    > ./configure --enable-shared; make; make install;
    > www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15370
    >
    > I see Python mentioned in /usr/lib and /usr/share, and was wondering
    > if all it'd take to solve this issue, is just to cross-compile the
    > interpreter and the rest is just CPU-agnostic Python scripts.
    >
    > Just in case, here's the output:
    > www.pastebin.com/wJHjBrfn

    I believe some cross-compile support was added to 2.7.4 but I do not
    know the exact nature.

    Terry Jan Reedy, Apr 16, 2013

  3. Gilles

    Anssi Saari Guest

    Gilles <> writes:

    > I see Python mentioned in /usr/lib and /usr/share, and was wondering
    > if all it'd take to solve this issue, is just to cross-compile the
    > interpreter and the rest is just CPU-agnostic Python scripts.

    I suppose. In any case, cross compiling Python shouldn't be that hard. I
    just recently built 2.7.3 for my OpenWRT router since the packaged
    Python didn't have readline support (some long standing linking issue
    with readline and ncurses and uClibc).

    Anssi Saari, Apr 16, 2013
  4. Gilles

    Gilles Guest

    On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 17:22:55 +0300, Anssi Saari <> wrote:
    >In any case, cross compiling Python shouldn't be that hard. I
    >just recently built 2.7.3 for my OpenWRT router since the packaged
    >Python didn't have readline support (some long standing linking issue
    >with readline and ncurses and uClibc).

    Thanks guys. Turns out the error was not due to Python, so the ARM
    version available in the Debian depot is fine.

    Gilles, Apr 20, 2013