Crystal 9 ActiveX Viewer and ASP.NET

Graig

Is there a way to use teh Crystal report 9 Activex Viewer on an
ASP.NET web page? When I added the control to the page - I do not get
all of the properties of the Viewer control (instead just the basic
HTML element properties) and I cannot reference the viewer in code -
am I doing something wrong. Do I need to create the viewer object at
run-time in code?

Mike Newton

It's a client side control, not a server control. If you want to modify
the control's properties, you'll have to write some client-side scripts
that do what you need.