Crystal.NET Report formatting

David Lozzi

Howdy,

I am using a Crystal Report viewer in my ASP.NET (using VB) page. The report
is displayed and looks great EXCEPT that the width of the report exceedes
the window and appears to be centered. I have to scroll horizontally to view
the entire page. This is within IE 6. If I look at it using a mozilla
browser (FireFox and Netscape 7) it it left justified and does not need to
be scrolled. How do i fix this in IE? Also, if I set the border of the
viewer object to something like dashed, in IE the border is extended such
that I have to scroll, as explained previously. I tried setting the width of
the report but I'm not sure what units to use.

Thanks!!

David Lozzi

David Lozzi

Actually, now that I've been working on this report, it appears the report
is right justified within the viewer object....