Crystal report 9.0 Runtime Error for Backround color?!

Anon

hi all,
I have designed a chart using Crystal report 9.0 which comes along with
Visual Studio.NET V1.1 2003.I have set the background color for my
chart using the ChartExpert option...My color setting is reflected
during the design mode,but not reflected during the runtime...i.e while
viewing in IE 6.0 browser

pls help.
Thanks in advance.