    is denied.

    What do I need to do in order to make this work again?

    Rod
    Rod, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Hi Rod,

    From the information you provided, the problem is likely due to permission
    issue. After you changed your Access method , what have you done in it ?
    Since the error info shows:
    ======================
    Access to the path
    "C:\DOCUME~1\MYMACHINE\ASPNET\LOCALS~1\Temp\temp_b4ab91a5-e1b0-4c9a-ae09-36b
    e3a5fa324.rpt"
    is denied.
    =======================

    It indicate that the ASP.NET process lacks permission to that temperary rpt
    file. Is the
    "C:\DOCUME~1\MYMACHINE\ASPNET\LOCALS~1\Temp" the asp.net temprary folder on
    your dev machine?

    And have you changing the asp.net's current context when performaning the
    access checking via AD in the Crystal reports's access code? Such as use
    impersonation ? When the asp.net 's current context be changed to a low
    permission account, it may cause problem when accessing some restricted
    resoures.

    Please have a check on this and if you have any other questions or new
    findings, please feel free to post here. Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)
    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Sep 29, 2004

  3. Rod

    Rod Guest

    Will do, Steven, thank you.

    Rod

    Rod, Sep 29, 2004
  4. Well, I'll wait for your good news. If you have any new findings or meet
    some other problems on the asp.net programming, please feel free to post
    here. Good LUck!

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Sep 30, 2004