    We found details abt this issue on the Crystal Decisions website and tried installing the fixes for this. but still, we are facing this issue. Any help on this would be appreciated

    Thanks
    Augustin
    =?Utf-8?B?QXVndXN0aW4gUHJhc2FubmEuIEo=?=, Apr 19, 2004

  2. I am getting the same error, but only when I print the report. What's weird is that it only happens with 1 of the 3 printers I have installed on the web server. I checked the event log, and it seems there is a fatal communication error between the world wide web publishing service and the printing service (event id 1011 source w3svc). What I don't get it is when I select the other 2 printers everything is fine. Any ideas?

    ---
    Posted using Wimdows.net NntpNews Component -

    Post Made from http://www.DotNetJunkies.com/newsgroups Our newsgroup engine supports Post Alerts, Ratings, and Searching.
    DotNetJunkies User, May 20, 2004