Crystal Report "The request could not be submitted for background processing."

Rocio

Hi:

I have many ASP.net application created by VB.net2003 and I'm using crystal
reports for .net, I'm using the crystal viewer to display my reports.

I deployed those applications with the last crystal report modules for .net
(english) and installed it on:
- WIN2003 Server in english with SP 1.
- Sql Server 2000 sp4

Those application web are on production on that server. I don't know exactly
what happened but now when I want to show the reports. I get this error:

"Error in File C:\windows\Temp\temp_archivo_temporal.rpt: The request could
not be submitted for background processing."

However, the error is in spanish: "Error en el archivo.... La solicitud no
se puede enviar la solicitud para procesamiento de fondo"

I've figured out and I've installed the service pack 2 for crystal report
and hot fix montly also:
http://support.businessobjects.com/library/kbase/articles/c2012318.asp

I've checked permission on c:\windows\temp and the user iis_wmg has full
control.

I've also tried on other server (w2k, windows 2003 in spanish) and
everything goes fine.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.
Rocío.