Crystal Report Problem - 'Site' value

DwC

Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to solve
this problem i am having when creating a new crystal report in a web
project. I add new file.. crystal report and add my fields etc but when
i got to compile the project i get an error in the cs file behind the
report. Ie. for report CrystalReport1.rpt is in the CrystalReport1.cs
file under the following method header..

public virtual CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument
CreateReport()
{
CrystalReport1 rpt = new CrystalReport1();
rpt.Site = this.Site;
return rpt;
}

The error that i am getting is:

C:\Project\Current\Failures\CrystalReport1.cs(109):
'Failures.CachedCrystalReport1' does not contain a definition for 'Site'

Can someone help me with how to fix this as i have not made any changes
to the code in the cs file and this error comes up as soon as i add the
report. Have i missed setting this value somewhere??

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks