Crystal Reports - Left Margin Question

Terry Burns

Hi,

I have created a report in Crystal Reports / ASP.NET 2003. The report is
working except that the report is in a div tag rendered by the control which
is positioned to the left. However the report itself has a margin of 250px
which is HUGE. Does anyone know how to position the report.

Ive looked at the properties and it says the margin is 0.4cm, but its more
like 12 cm.

Any help would be appreciated.