CS0016: Could not write to output file - The directory name is inv

Guest

I have suddenly started getting this errorin all my ASP.NET applications when
I try to open any aspx page.

Compiler Error Message: CS0016: Could not write to output file
'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\home\0f303405\7e879dff\ohtbfczl.dll' -- 'The directory name is invalid.
'

I looked for this error in google and found a Microsoft support article
which advises to fix environment variables TEMP and TMP. I have verified it
and they are pointing to correct paths. Also, the ASPNET and NETWORK SERVICE
accounts have full access to these temp folders.

I have also given full access to ASPNET and NETWORK SERVICE forTemporary
ASP.NET Files folder but nothing works.
I have also tried aspnet_regiis -i, but this also does not work.

Please please please help me.

Many many TIA,
Vikram

Guest