CS0433: The type 'ProfileCommon' exists in both

Guest

I've started getting this message after doing a publish of an Asp.Net 2.0
(c#) web site. The site uses a custom profile provider - I'm sure there is a
relation here, but I can't find it. Everything worked before, and the same
code is working on another site. I've tried deleting temp asp.net files and
rebuilding/redeploying the app. I've also completely rebuilt the custom
profile provider class three times. And I've gone as far as completely
starting the
app over from scratch, and copying the working code for the other app into
this one. It will work for a few publishes, then just stop.

CS0433: The type 'ProfileCommon' exists in both
'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\root\129feac9\da507a71\App_Code.vjxkdy9e.dll' and
'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\root\129feac9\da507a71\assembly\dl3\a2f93da4\881e5468_eec7c601\App_Code.DLL'

Thanks,
Phil