CSLA.NET vs other software?

Guest

I have been looking into a good object/relational framework solutions for my
software application. Regardless CLSA is free, how does CSLA.NET framework
compare to other O/R solutions?

CSLA.NET
http://www.lhotka.net/

eXpress Persistent Objects (easy to use, but seems it's not robust enough,
e.g. doesn't even support nested transaction)
http://www.devexpress.com/?section=/Products/NET/XPO

DataObjects.Net (seems to be a solid product, tons of features, but the
company is very young, started in 2003 Russia)
http://www.x-tensive.com/Products/DataObjects.NET/

Any comments?

Weston Weems

Well I'd very much recommend nHibernate... based strongly
off the ever so popular hibernate project thats been
widely deployed in the java world.

Only problem being its in "alpha" stages supposedly...
even though it does have a pretty full functional feature
set.

http://nhibernate.sourceforge.net/

Weston

Guest

I looked at Nhibernate before, my friend who is a Java expert recommened to
me too, but as you said it's in "alpha" stage... I can't take any risk in my
project. Take a look at DataOject.net by Russian, it's extremely powerful..
I don't mind paying $299.99 I just want to get more comments on the product
before I start the project. you know....