CSS Safari Problem (Mac)

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit cwdjrxyz:

[ Pointless babbling and personal accusations etc. ]

Please keep using the same fake identity as long as you have nothing useful
to say and you publicly accuse people for rudeness and whatever, while you
yourself are making those accusations hiding behind a fake identity like a
coward.

Thank you in advance. You will that way make the best you obviously can to
make Usenet a more useful medium. Thank you again for your cooperation.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 20 Jul 2007 18:10:11
GMT cwdjrxyz scribed:
Perhaps, in summary, let he who is without guilt cast the first stone.
But since this is Usenet, many likely are aware that the theme song
for Usenet is the old song "Anything Goes".

No, that's "Everybody Must Get Stoned". (Dylan, you know. But Welsh, not
Irish, I heard.)