    cursor ends up being the top left corner of the page, which is definately
    NOT the bottom of the document.

    Any simple way to put my footer at the bottom?

    Noozer, Mar 13, 2006

  2. Noozer wrote:

    > Just looking for a simple way to put some footer text at the bottom of the
    > browser window (or after the complete body if past the bottom of the
    > window).
    >
    > I've a few absolutely positioned DIVs, so the "relative" position of the
    > cursor ends up being the top left corner of the page, which is definately
    > NOT the bottom of the document.
    >
    > Any simple way to put my footer at the bottom?

    At the bottom of the screen? No easy way. At the bottom of the document?
    Have it as the last item in the html file and if you have columns,
    graphics, or other items that are longer than the wrapping body, include a
    below everything else on the page. You can also go the extra step and
    create a <div class="clear"> with the relevant css equivalent.

    Carolyn
    --
    Carolyn Marenger

    Carolyn Marenger, Mar 13, 2006