Custom cookieless solution

chrislugar

I'm wondering if there is a way to synchronize a session ID being
passed from a url to a session on a server. I know about the
cookieless option in the web config file, but i need a way to
dynamically swap from cookieless to cookie"full" on the fly, dependant
upon the users cookie allowance. I do not want to use the cookieless
option for all users, only the ones that actually need it.

I'm not sure if there is a way to tell the server which session the
current request should be using from a url or not, so i'm not sure if
this is possible. Hopefully i'm not limited to the .net 1.1 options of
only cookieless OR cookie"full".

Thanks for your help in advance!