custom error for webservice not working

Nadagouda

hi,
when i type "http:\\localhost\WebService1\Service1.asmx?wsdl="
its giving me http 500 internal error. I want to display myerrorpage instead
of default one.

I tried all the options like
web.config adding customerrors,global.asax getlasterror and IIS edit
properties for this particular error with myerror page. It didnot worked.

I tried using .htaccess it also didnot worked.

I tried to use wsdlhelpgenerator href=myhelppage.aspx but it didnot worked.
i changed machine.config,web.config but its having problem.

can any one give me some inputs.

please note that im trying ?wsdl=

thanks
Gouda

Amir

In IIS menu, you can setup a specific page for each of the errors (there's a
hole list)

you get to this menu by right-clicking on your "default web" under IIS
cascade and going to properties

then check out the different tabs on the upper part of the dialogue, these
options are under one of those tabs

Nadagouda

Amir,
I already tried that option as said in my message earlier, it didnot worked
for this scenario. Can u plz try.
thanks
gouda