Custom Paging for a DataGrid using Microsoft Access

Guest

Hi folks,

Have read a bit on this topic but so far no positive results.

I have the following table named 'discussions':

id discussionNumber from to status
1 1 xxx xxx done
2 1 xxx xxx done
3 2 xxx xxx done
4 3 xxx xxx done
5 4 xxx xxx done
6 4 xxx xxx done
7 4 xxx xxx done
8 4 xxx xxx done
9 4 xxx xxx done
10 4 xxx xxx done

I want to display all records for any given discussionNumber.

discussionNumber 4 has 6 items and
discussionNumber 1 has 2 items , etc.

If I have a PageSize = 2, then discussionNumber 4 should
present 3 pages.

Is this possible? Can anyone point to some sample code?
Preferrably VB.NET using MS Access.

I have Scott Mitchell's book but it has left some things
fuzzy for me.

Thanks,
Glenn