Custom Test Page for WebMethod

CMM

When you run a WebService project you get a neat set of dynamically created
pages you can use to test your methods. But, (for obvious reasons) it
doesn't handle methods with complicated types as parameters. Anyone know how
to create a custom test page for a particular WebMethod??? I can't seem to
find any info on this (nor much mention of these dynamically created pages
in general).

Seems like you should be a able to create an ASP.NET "UserControl" that
would be inserted into the "Test" section of the WebMethod's test page (so
you wouldn't have to replicate work done to show the other sections that
describe the SOAP Request/Respond etc).

Any hints?