customing datagrid output with paging

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Dhruv, Jul 6, 2004.

  1. Dhruv

    Dhruv Guest

    Hi,

    I have a question about custom datagrids or how i should show my
    results

    I have a sql statement that reads as follows:

    SELECT News_Title, News_Description FROM SiteNews WHERE (News_ID =
    & Me.News_State.news_id & ")"

    the output I get is

    column1 | column2
    -------------------
    1 | hello
    -------------------
    2 | hello2

    Is there a way to have it do this with paging in datagrid or another
    ..net object?

    1
    hello
    (linkForPage2Here - for second record- 1 record per page)

    So again not side by side output like database table but the way i
    specified above with row format.

    Thanks

    :D
    Dhruv, Jul 6, 2004