Customizing crystal reports through code

Mithun Verma

Hello Everyone,
I want to use Crystal Reports in my application. Instead of designing the
Report Header, Section Header, Details sections through the design window,
can i add the required fields to these sections through my code?
Also, can the data source for the fields in the details section be specified
through code rather than attaching them to the table columns at design time
itself?

So ,what i want really is to be able to do everything abt the appearance and
data for the report through code??

Please help me on the above questions.

Regards
Mithun