DAO vs EJB?

stefanomnn

Hello all,
i'd like having you opinion about these technologies....i prefere DAO,
because
1) SQL is simplier and powerful than EJBQL
2) i found easier maintening and modifying source code
3) as EJB, it' s possible to create DAO class automatically

what do you think about this topic?
Thanks.

stan.devyatovsky

i'd like having you opinion about these technologies....i prefere DAO,
because
1) SQL is simplier and powerful than EJBQL
2) i found easier maintening and modifying source code
3) as EJB, it' s possible to create DAO class automatically

what do you think about this topic?
If you don't need a lot of extra stuff which EJB give (along with
overwhelming complexity), DAO will do the job very good. Spring
Framework + DAO + Hibernate are very nice open source technologies
which we use in our projects very successfully.