data grid help

Guest

Hello.
I am wondering about the ability of the data grid for being able to maintain
state of data when paginating.

I am trying to figure out if I can use the grid to enable editing of data
that is paginated in the grid but that doesn't save the updates with every
pagination action. Can this be done and what is the best strategy for
implementing such a solution? Any pointers, suggestions and tip would be
much appreciated.

TIA.

Patrick.O.Ige

Nullref try posting what you are trying to do..
Are you using DAtaGrid?
PAtrick

Guest

I am trying to use the DataGrid for this. There's probably another piece I
need to know about, too, for persisting the data. I want to be able to use
the grid with a data set (or some kind of collection) and maintain the state
of the user edits btwn pages of the data grid and only update the data one
time when the user clicks "save" button and not with each page.

Maybe I'm not explaining it well - but I'm trying to find out how I will
implement this? What strategies are there for maintaining state, for example?

Thanks again.
Cheers!