Database & webservice

tomekchudzik

Hi.

I am looking for a best way to interface database with a webservice
mainly to enable synchronization with a mobile device database.

I came up with this idea:

1. i have java classes that represent each table in table in database,
very simple no relations or indexes
2. then i map those simple classes to wsdl(xsd) types,
3. then i have to fill them with data using whatever plain jdbc,
hibernate anything
4. and return that objects in a web service method
5. then axis, tomact and i am ready to go

Works nice but i would like to add some level of automatic . Searching
web i found a massive amount of generators, projects etc. But i have no
idea which would be the best.
Maybe anyone of you has experience with that sort of task. It seems to
me that this would be a common thing. Some databases come with native
web service support but some not and i would like to keep that solution
as flexible as possible.

Thank Tom