DataformatString in Gridview and Detalsview ignored

Gerhard Pretorius

I am reposting this..hoping someone (from Microsoft) can confirm this at
least as a problem:

Since installing the VS.NET August CTP the DataFormatString of the
BoundField in the Gridview and Details view does not work. Runtime
v2.0.50727.

<asp:BoundField DataField="Event_Date" DataFormatString="{0:#0.0}"
It still shows the value as 23.04

<asp:BoundField DataField="Event_Date" DataFormatString="{0:yyyy/MM/dd}"

It still shows the date as "2005/05/03 12:45 AM"

It worked in beta 2, don't knwo about July CTP, but August CTP is a problem

v2.0.50727

Anybody else know about this please... am I missing something...

Thks

Gerhard