DataGrid Paging

Bishoy George

After I made a datagrid paging to true, still the paging links are not
working , how to make them work.
Any help please.
Thanks

Scott M.

You have to write the code yourself in the "PageIndexChanged" event. Simply
selecting "Allow Paging" only enables the pager and the ability to click it.

In the PageIndexChanged event, add this code:

datagridName.CurrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex
datagridName.DataBind()