    settle with just the content not getting cut. The datagrid can range in
    size (dynamic). Any examples of doing this?

    Thanks a lot.

    Jay, Sep 17, 2005

  2. Jay

    Elton Wang Guest

    Hi Jay,

    Data Reports, such as Crystal Reports, provide these kinds of features.

    HTH

    Elton Wang, Sep 18, 2005

  3. Jay

    Jay Guest

    Thanks. Any idea where I might find an example using Crystal Repots?

    Jay, Sep 19, 2005
  4. Jay

    Guest

    Another option would be to export to MS EXCEL format

    , Sep 19, 2005
  5. Jay

    Elton Wang Guest

    Take look at following URL:
    http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Code/2003/Sept/CrystalReportsIntroduction.asp

    You can also google the topic.

    Elton Wang, Sep 19, 2005
  6. Jay

    Tina Guest

    Jay,
    Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. I have written a PrintGrid component.
    It will produce a Crystal report of any web datagrid along with headings.
    You simply pass the grid to my printgrid function and it produces a .PDF on
    the client where they can do whatever they want with it. I have an example
    of it on my website.

    Gary Blakely
    DeanBlakely & Assoc.
    www.deanblakely.com