DataGrid within scrollbar/Header must not scroll/Sorting on asc and desc

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by VSK, Oct 21, 2003.

  1. VSK

    VSK Guest

    Hi all,

    I want to design a DataGrid like in the below website.,
    http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp

    Features i need are
    1) DataGrid within scrollbar
    2) Header must not scroll.
    3) Sorting on asc and desc when u click on header text link.

    All the above features are available in the above website.

    I also saw that a product by name RealGrid
    (http://www.undergroundstudios.net/) supports the same features.

    I want to implement this.How can i go about this.

    Any inputs will be very helpful.

    Thanks
    VSK

    VSK, Oct 21, 2003

  2. VSK

    VSK Guest

    as indicated by an
    article(http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/articles/CreatingaScrollableData
    GridWebServerControl.aspx) by Saravana some days back, iam aware of the fact
    that we can we can hide the header and have header as tr and td.

    i wanted to know like is there any easier/efficient way to do sorting in
    such case.

    VSK, Oct 21, 2003