DataGrid within scrollbar/Header must not scroll/Sorting on asc and desc

VSK

Hi all,

I want to design a DataGrid like in the below website.,
http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp

Features i need are
1) DataGrid within scrollbar
2) Header must not scroll.
3) Sorting on asc and desc when u click on header text link.

All the above features are available in the above website.

I also saw that a product by name RealGrid
(http://www.undergroundstudios.net/) supports the same features.

I want to implement this.How can i go about this.

Any inputs will be very helpful.

Thanks
VSK