    at the next user get a page-load which is calls the cache. I'm concerned as
    their may be other data that is being used "across" users that shouldn't be.
    Is this normal? Thanks for any advice.
    vMike, Aug 26, 2003

  2. vMike

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    Dataview represents a databindable, customized view of a DataTable for
    sorting, filtering, searching, editing, and navigation. So every action
    you perform actually influences the underline datatable. Maybe it’s
    better for you to save datatable and clone it for every request or
    alternatively keep the dataview in each user session (although I don’t
    like both of those methods)

    Natty Gur, CTO
    Dao2Com Ltd.
    34th Elkalay st. Raanana