    it's for win forms only, is there any way I can provide similar
    functionality to the user for picking a date in my web form?Regards,
    Koen

    Koen Vanherk, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Just google "asp.net calendar popup" and you'll get a bunch of results. Here
    is one:

    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/ControlDetail.aspx?Control=1275&tabindex=2

    --
    Chris Jackson
    Software Engineer

    Chris Jackson, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Koen Vanherk

    Tommy Guest

    There is a calendar control that allows you to select a date and
    attach it to a another web control, such as a textbox. You can also
    use javascript to dynamically create a calendar control in a sub
    window.

    Tommy,

    Tommy, Nov 28, 2003
  4. Koen Vanherk

    Peter Blum Guest

    There are a multitude of products that provide datetextboxes with popup
    calendars. Mine, "Peter's Date Package", supports the DataGrid just fine.
    Learn more at http://www.peterblum.com/datecontrols/home.aspx.

    --- Peter Blum
    www.PeterBlum.com
    Email: