    Programming ASP.NET with VB.NET

    Thank's (if you try to help me)
    ruca
    ruca, Apr 30, 2004

  2. ruca

    Marina Guest

    You need to attach to the iexplorer process that is the browser window you
    are running your app in. Chosing debug in VS.NET and running that way,
    attaches to the aspnet process - which is the server side process.

    Another way, is to put the word 'debugger' in (or even anything else that
    causes an error). This will bring up the ie debug window asking if you want
    to debug. You say yes, chose an app with which to debug, and off you go.

    "ruca" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can I debug a .JS file present in my web apllication? How?
    > At this moment it is ignored any breakpoint that I set in .JS file. How

    can

    Marina, Apr 30, 2004

  3. Peter O'Reilly, Apr 30, 2004