Debug a .JS file

ruca

Hi,

Can I debug a .JS file present in my web apllication? How?
At this moment it is ignored any breakpoint that I set in .JS file. How can
I resolve this?

--
Programming ASP.NET with VB.NET

Thank's (if you try to help me)
ruca

Marina

You need to attach to the iexplorer process that is the browser window you
are running your app in. Chosing debug in VS.NET and running that way,
attaches to the aspnet process - which is the server side process.

Another way, is to put the word 'debugger' in (or even anything else that
causes an error). This will bring up the ie debug window asking if you want
to debug. You say yes, chose an app with which to debug, and off you go.