debug CodeBehind

js

hi, I'm working on the DNN asp project. I want to modify a control called
"urlcontrol.ascx", the original declaration is: <%@ Control language="vb"
AutoEventWireup="false" Explicit="True"
Inherits="DotNetNuke.UI.UserControls.UrlControl" %>

and from the source code package, I found the source code
"urlcontrol.ascx.vb", so I chnage it to:<%@ Control Language="VB"
AutoEventWireup="false" CodeBehind="urlcontrol.ascx.vb" Explicit="True"
Inherits="DotNetNuke.UI.UserControls.UrlControl" %>

But when I'm debugging, it won't stop at the break line? what I'm missing?
how to enable the debugging?
I'm using Visual Web Developer 2005. Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

Guest

Hi JS,

I'm no 2005 developer, but I'd check top make sure you're in debugging mode
and that bebug = true is in the web config.

Jn