Debugger Hanging

Guest

For over a year, I have been developing an ASP.NET application that has just
started to hang while debugging. When you terminate the IE Explorer, that
normally ends the debug session, IE does terminate but Visual Studio is still
in debug state (all documents are in read only mode) and you have to
terminate and restart Visual Studio before you can continue to work.

I looked at the Event Viewer’s Application Log and got the following:
Faulting application devenv.exe, version 7.10.3077.0, faulting module
adsiis.dll, version 5.0.2195.6982, fault address 0x00026c00.

Faulting application devenv.exe, version 7.10.3077.0, faulting module
msvbprj.dll, version 7.10.3077.0, fault address 0x00125e95.

Yesterday I did run the repair for Visual Studio, but that did not fix the
problem.

Thanks for any help.

Robert