debugging ASP.NET application multi users simultaneously

Farooq Khan

hello everyone,
i have an asp.net application set up on one of my servers that i would like
to be debugged from different client machines simultaneously. when i try to
do that i get a message saying that edbugger is already attached (if one of
client machine is already debugging). can anyone tell me if there's a way
for multiple users to debug same application at the same time???

Best regards,
Farooq Khan

Joseph E Shook [MVP - ADSI]

Farooq said:
hello everyone,
i have an asp.net application set up on one of my servers that i would like
to be debugged from different client machines simultaneously. when i try to
do that i get a message saying that edbugger is already attached (if one of
client machine is already debugging). can anyone tell me if there's a way
for multiple users to debug same application at the same time???

Best regards,
Farooq Khan

I haven't tried it, but if you where running IIS 6.0 and multiple worker
processes you might be able have a developer attached to each worker
process. That would be your only chance.