Debugging CodeBehind file

Al Wilkerson

Hey,

How do you debug the codebehind file of a web application?
When I put breakpoints and run in debug mode nothing happens. I can't step
through because it looks like the line where the breakpoint is, does not get
executed or recognized as debug line.

I have debug set to 'true' in web.config.

I'm trying to debug why a HtmlTable object I dynamically create in the
codebehind file, does not display on the web page. The values retrieved from
the database are correct along with the correct rows, but the table just
doesn't display.

Thanks,

gaidar

Hmmmm.... Could you post a little piece of code there you are setting
breakpoints?

Gaidar

Al Wilkerson

I got how to debug it now. The asp.net process needed to be attached along
with the debugger.

Al