    Please advise me how I can solve this problem?

    Thank you in advance.
    Monica

    Monica, Jan 7, 2008

  2. Monica wrote:
    > Hello everybody,
    >
    > When I want to debug my web site written with ASP.NET using C# I get
    > this error message:
    >
    > unable to start debugging on the web server. unable to connect to web
    > server. verify that the web server is running and that HTTP request
    > is not block by firewall.

    recommended practice), but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net is
    a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be lucky enough
    to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you
    can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a newsgroup
    where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest
    to help you.

    You should check online help where you will find an extensive section to
    help troubleshoot this error.

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jan 7, 2008