Debugging SQL Server 2000 Stored Procedures.

lhak

Hi,

I'm trying to debug a stored procedure in SQL Server 2000. I have a break
point in my Winform client and a breakpoint in the Store Procedure. The
Winform client hits the break point fine however the debugger would not step
into (F11) the stored procedure and no error is given neither. The SQL
Server and Winform client are on the same PC. The PC has the Remote Debugger
components installed, the Debugger User group has the Administrator account
of the PC.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?.

Thanks in advance
LH

Éric Moreau [VB MVP]

2 more things:

-Is your project set to debug SQL ? (project Properties, Configuration
Properties, Debugging, SQL Server debugging must be checked)
-You need to run this command from Query analyzer
sp_sdidebug 'legacy_on'

--

HTH

Éric Moreau, MCSD, Visual Developer - Visual Basic MVP
Conseiller Principal / Senior Consultant
Concept S2i inc.(www.s2i.com)