    Thanks,
    David
    , Mar 27, 2008

  2. David Herbst Guest

    Re: Does the SQL Server 2005 CommandNotification cache dependencywork with stored procedures?

    My standard stored procedure template contains SET NOCOUNT ON. It
    turns out that this is not compatible with SQL Server 2005
    dependencies. After removing it, cache dependencies work with my
    stored procedures.
    David Herbst, Mar 28, 2008