  1. jim

    jim Guest

    Is there such thing as a free decompile that I can run in windows xp
    jim, Nov 18, 2006

  2. jim

    John Bokma Guest

    John Bokma, Nov 18, 2006

  3. On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 20:08:25 -0800, jim wrote:

    > Is there such thing as a free decompile that I can run in windows xp

    Yes.

    --
    Steven.
    Steven D'Aprano, Nov 18, 2006
  4. jim

    Fuzzyman Guest

    John Bokma wrote:
    > "jim" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Is there such thing as a free decompile that I can run in windows xp

    > You asked the same Q in comp.lang.perl.misc...

    That's terrible. You read comp.lang.perl.misc *as well* ?

    ;-)

    Fuzzyman
    http://www.voidspace.org.uk/index2.shtml
    Fuzzyman, Nov 18, 2006
  5. Fuzzyman wrote:

    > That's terrible. You read comp.lang.perl.misc *as well* ?
    >
    > ;-)

    You have to know your enemy ;)

    Regards,

    Björn

    --
    BOFH excuse #343:

    The ATM board has run out of 10 pound notes. We are having a whip
    round to refill it, care to contribute ?
    Bjoern Schliessmann, Nov 19, 2006
  6. jim

    John Bokma Guest

    John Bokma, Nov 19, 2006