decompiling perl2exe files

IanT

hi and help
someone at this organisation has wiped out the source code for the
perl scripts which we had converted to .exe files with Indigostar's
perl2exe utility.
Does anyone in this forum have any ideas how we can recover the
scripts in their original form; the person who wrote the scripts has
shuffled off this mortal coil, so we can't use that route for
recovery.

tia - Ian

Lambik

IanT said:
hi and help
someone at this organisation has wiped out the source code for the
perl scripts which we had converted to .exe files with Indigostar's
perl2exe utility.
Does anyone in this forum have any ideas how we can recover the
scripts in their original form; the person who wrote the scripts has
shuffled off this mortal coil, so we can't use that route for
recovery.

tia - Ian

In a dutch NG they gave http://www.net-security.org/vuln.php?id=2464
this link to the same question.