    Thanks in advance

    Regards
    WD

    Web Developer, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Web Developer

    Isofarro Guest

    Web Developer wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Can someone please provide me with a list of the definitive books for the
    > following topics:
    >
    > PHP and Apache

    Wrox: PHP4
    O'Reilly: PHP Cookbook

    > XML and related technologies (XSL, DTD, XSD, DOM/SAX,)

    Wrox: XSLT Programmers Reference (Michael Kay)
    O'Reilly: Sax

    > JavaScript

    Anything by Danny Goodman

    --
    Iso.
    Web Standards: http://www.webstandards.org/

    Isofarro, Jun 24, 2003

  3. Web Developer

    spaghetti Guest

    "Web Developer" <> wrote in message
    > XML and related technologies (XSL, DTD, XSD, DOM/SAX,)

    XML Quickstart Guide by Elizabeth Castro. But this is only useful if you're
    an XML newb.

    Maybe I didn't hear correctly, but I thought DTDs were being replaced by XML
    Schemas. So unless you're learning DTD to be able to work with a bunch of
    legacy DTDs, then you should probably learn XML Schema instead.

    spaghetti, Jun 24, 2003