Delay printing a crystal report in asp.net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by David Ibc, Jan 19, 2004.

  1. David Ibc

    David Ibc Guest

    Even printing a very small simple report there is about a 20 second
    delay before the report comes up.

    The businessobjects.com website identifies this as a problem stating
    that you need to set the report to 'No Printer' to resolve, but I have
    not been able to find clear documentation on how to do that.

    If anyone has encountered this and can point me to a fix it would be
    greatly appreciated.

    - Dave

    David Ibc, Jan 19, 2004