    - Should i uninstall the .net framework 1.1 before and install the .net
    framework 2 ?

    Thanks for helping me !!
    moi, Mar 1, 2006

  2. hi

    you can install the new .net 2.0 independently of 1.0. both can run side by
    side.

    after installing, you can go to IIS->default Website Properties->ASP.NET and
    see which version it is using. You can select the version to use from there.
    Alternatively there are some free tools like ASP.NET version switcher which u
    can use.

    There is no need to unistall 1.0 or 1.1.

    --
    Vivek Thakur (MCP+)
    www.vivekthakur.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Vml2ZWsgVGhha3Vy?=, Mar 1, 2006

  3. You can install them side-by-side without a problem.

    in IIS there'll be an "ASP.NET" tab for each application/website, which you
    can click on and pick the version of asp.net that'll be used.

    Karl

    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin [MVP], Mar 1, 2006
  4. moi

    quaiser_ali

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    uninstall .net framework 1.1 and 2.0

    Is it OK to uninstall .net framework 1.1 and 2.0 after installing .net framework 3.0 for space constraints
    quaiser_ali, Sep 26, 2008