Demonstration against XML

Discussion in 'XML' started by Stefan Ram, Jul 22, 2008.

  1. Stefan Ram

    Stefan Ram Guest

    Stefan Ram, Jul 22, 2008

  2. Hi,

    On 22 Jul 2008 01:28:15 GMT -berlin.de (Stefan Ram) wrote:

    > I have no additional information on this.

    Though it would not have been too difficult to find. But then your
    point was what exactly? Informing us?

    Well, since it is on Wikimedia Commons, it would have been very simple
    to bring a few more infos.

    > This picture is claimed to show a demonstration against XML:
    >
    > http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4f/XML_Rally_01.jpg

    Nonsense, only you're claiming that. In fact,
    http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:XML_Rally_01.jpg
    states: »Derived work«, and a link to the un-photoshopped version is
    given (which shows it's a demonstration against standardization of
    OOXML).

    -hwh
    Hans-Werner Hilse, Jul 22, 2008